Sunday 29 July 2018

Welcome to My Blog



Hello and Assalamualaikum .


First of all, I would like to introduce myself a little bit . My name is Nur Athirah Binti Hussin . I have been living and studying in Selangor . I am student from programme BA118, Diploma in Office Management and Technology . I create my blog to submit my assignment for UED 102 to Madam Zuria Akmal Saad . This assignment is for my interim weeks . During the interim weeks , I am so glad because I could meet new people from other country . From this interim weeks , I gained  a lot of experiences and informations especially about learning skills . I hope I will never give up even though I have to face all the challenges as a university student .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Academic Integrity & Perfomance

PLAGIARISM WHAT IS PLAGIARISM? Passing off someone else work's, wether intentionally or unintentionally as your own for yo...