Tuesday 7 August 2018

Goal Setting


5 STEP APPROACH OF GOAL SETTING




    The definition of goal setting is the process of identifying something that you want to accomplish and establishing measurable goals and timeframes.
    For examples :
    1. When you decide on a financial change to save more money and then set a certain amount to save each month, this is an example of goal setting.
    2. When a team of people on a school board have a shared aim to improve education and set goals for budgets and test scores, this is an example of goal setting.
    I also have my own goal setting. I really hope that I can achieve my goal setting. The video above is about my plan to make sure that I can achieve my goal. This is my first time doing the type of video. 
    THANK YOU FOR WATCHING & SUPPORT ME !


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Academic Integrity & Perfomance

    PLAGIARISM WHAT IS PLAGIARISM? Passing off someone else work's, wether intentionally or unintentionally as your own for yo...